Please keep in mind, that iota-chronicle.com (IC) is in beta status for now.
1. How do I use IC properly?
There are different ways to use IC!
- You can start with ⏪ to see the beginning.
- You can scroll randomly through history and share interesting milestones with the social media buttons below.
- You can use IC to keep up with the latest developments and coming meetups. (Blue timestamps are in the future)
- If a picture seems misplaced, you can adjust it with a bar on the right side of the slide.
2. Tweets don't load fast enough, what can I do?
- Loading of the content depends heavily on your bandwidth, the speed you scroll through the slides and the performance of Twitter. To ensure that you load everything properly, scroll slowly.
3. The tiles are lagging, what can I do?
- Try to deactivate the music and the video if you activated it.
4. Who is the interpret of the music?
- Stellardrone: Light Years (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDJn0SQehb4).
5. How often will IC be updated?
- We plan to update the content as often as possible, multiple times a day if necessary.
6. Is this everything there is to know about IOTA?
- No, there are way more interesting stories, facts, information and milestones. The author added the most important milestones, but he cannot ensure completeness. Please take a look at the link list to find more information about IOTA.
7. There is an important milestone missing, how can I contact the author?
- Write an email with the original citeable source of the missing information to limo [at] tangleblog.com